Re: Sound in Kernel-Config

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 05:24:04PM +0100, Dieter Schoppitsch wrote:
> I try to compile a Kernel which supports my soundcard.
> I have a Yamaha OPL3 SA3 sound system (which I was told is a pcm).
> Which choices I have to make to support my "Yamaha pcm"?

This is a supported card, I recall seeing a kernel option for it in
make menuconfig.  Have you tried reading through the Sound Howto?
Have you checked to see if you already have the proper module and it's
not inserted yet?  Is it a Debian-supplied kernel, or one you
home-brewed?  What version?

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user