Re: firewall -- best practices

Please don't top post, it's difficult to read, and breaks readily
quoting a conversation for other people.  Your editor places the
cursor at the top expecting you to edit from the top down, not just
leave the full text of the original message at the end.

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 01:54:01PM +0100, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
> I Mean, That if I use gibraltar from CD, does the server runs apache, samba
> and so on too? Or only Gibraltar?

Umm, it runs Gibraltar from the CD.  You'd have to go look at
Gibraltar's documnetation to find out specifics, but I seriously doubt
it's going to even bother with anything on the hard drive atl all.  It
would seriously defeat the point of a CD based distro.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user