Re: Woody ISO

On Wed, Feb 19, 2003 at 03:29:57PM +0000, Keith O'Connell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could anyone supply me with a site I can get hold of a copy of the ISO for
> a CD of Woody (Binary 1 - Non US) please?

Aside from the answers the other people gave you, are you aware that you
don't need any CDs at all to install Debian?  I usually use a netinst
iso (a ~40MB install disk, with the base system; you can get it from
http://www.debian.org/CD/netinst/) and pull everything else over the
'net.  It takes a while over dialup, but it's a whole faster than
getting a whole ISO :)

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/