Re: procmail dilemma ?!?!

On Friday, February 21, 2003 16:12, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> Also sprach Michael Wardle (Fri 21 Feb 02003 at 03:16:51PM +1100):
> > On Friday, February 21, 2003 14:49, Michael D. Schleif wrote:
> > > I have a problem with procmail processing one source of my
> > > emails.

[...]

> > * ^From:.*brian_tracy_newsletters@briantracy\.com
> > companies/t/brian_tracy/current/
>
> For some reason, even your suggestions do *NOT* process the
> NOT-variety of message!

Ah!  Notice that the NOT variety has no colon after the "From" header.
I recently read that the From header is not guaranteed to be proceeded
by a colon, so this may be a bad assumption on my part.  Try removing
the colon after the "From" in the rule/expression I provided.

--
Michael Wardle
Adacel Technologies