thumbnail+web page tool in woody?

Hi all.

Some users are asking for tools that will take a batch of image files,
thumbnail them, and write out the HTML suitable for posting the whole
thing as a set of links to the original images.

I'm sure there are probably half a dozen different tools for doing this;
but the two they've suggested aren't in woody and I'd like to keep their
machines as Debian-pure as I can.  Can anybody suggest a package that I
can get with apt?

Thanks,
-mrj
--
# Michael Jinks, IB # JFI/MRSEC/EFI Computing # University of Chicago #
      Reader!  Think not that