Re: thumbnail+web page tool in woody?

On Thu, Feb 20, 2003 at 05:21:56PM -0600, Michael Jinks wrote:
>Hi all.
>
>Some users are asking for tools that will take a batch of image files,
>thumbnail them, and write out the HTML suitable for posting the whole
>thing as a set of links to the original images.
>
>I'm sure there are probably half a dozen different tools for doing this;
>but the two they've suggested aren't in woody and I'd like to keep their
>machines as Debian-pure as I can.  Can anybody suggest a package that I
>can get with apt?
>
>Thanks,
>-mrj

I have used curator in the past, and found it to be quite good.
apt-cache search returns some other results as well:

$ apt-cache search gallery
gallery - a web-based photo album written in php
galrey - Command line image gallery generator. It also makes
thumbnails.
igal - online image gallery generator
webmagick - create gallery thumbnails for website

HTH

:^P