Blackdown java install problem

Hi,

I'm using woody/stable and I'm having some problems with java utilities such as jar, rmic etc.

I try removing and reinstalling but the problem persists. It seems that the symbolic links such as the following are broken:
/usr/bin/jar -> /etc/alternatives/jar -> /usr/lib/j2sdk1.3/bin/jar

It seems that it should point to /usr/lib/j2se/1.3/bin/jar. Since java itself works, perhaps the other utilities were forgotten in the newest version. Actually /usr/bin/java -> /usr/lib/j2se/1.3/bin/java unless I did this link.

Anybody else seen this? How should it be?

Eric

p.s. sources.list entry: deb ftp://metalab.unc.edu/pub/linux/devel/lang/java/blackdown.org/debian woody main non-free