Package Depedency Problems/Conficts

Please forgive if this is not the proper forum for this posting, but I'm not exactly sure where it should go. There is a dependency problem with wterm. I just tried to install it on my laptop that is running debian unstable with WindowMaker as my windowmanager. However an apt-get install wterm comes back saying that it wants to remove libwraster2 wmaker wmakerconf!

How can this be seeing as wterm is a terminal emulator designed for windowmaker?

Any help on how to get the two working together, or who to pass this on to would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Chris