Re: Package Depedency Problems/Conficts

On Tue, Feb 18, 2003 at 09:27:45PM -0500, Chris Hoover wrote:
> There is a dependency problem with wterm.  I just tried to install it on
> my laptop that is running debian unstable with WindowMaker as my
> windowmanager.  However an apt-get install wterm comes back saying that
> it wants to remove libwraster2 wmaker wmakerconf!

This happens from time to time in unstable.  Sometimes waiting a few
days helps.  Unstable updates at 0000UTC, give it at least an hour for
it to get out to the new mirrors.

If you're new to Debian, go use stable instead or testing if you're on
the lunatic fringe.  Unstable's really only meant for developers and
experianced members of the lunatic fringe.  8:o)

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>
: :'  :    proud Debian admin and user