Re: Explorer-type file manager

On Mon, 17 Feb 2003, Matthew Weier O'Phinney wrote:

> -- Bill Moseley <moseley@hank.org> wrote
> > Window manager is icewm.
>
> As long as you have the right libraries installed (which apt will
> automatically take care of), you should be able to run any filemanager
> you can find -- the window manager is simply there for just that:
> managing windows.

I should try Konqueror again.  On a past installation I had problems
trying to get just a few KDE apps working, although I now have kmail
installed.  Just seems to bring a lot of baggage along with the install.
But it is a nice full-featured file manager.

> You might also look into purchasing a copy of Xandros

Ok, I'll look.  I'm really looking for something to help others use *my*
machine, not change my machine from the way it currently is setup... ;)

Thanks for all the suggestion.

--
Bill Moseley moseley@hank.org