Re: More detailed post ...

Thorsten Haude wrote:
> I'm not intimate with the datails of Netscape's usage; you arbitrary
> send the mail to two addresses where one is enough to do the work.
>
> Please explain where the value is in sending the mail twice.

I didn't claim there's any value in sending the message twice.

I was just countering your (apparent) claim that I was manually adding
CC: entries.

I was not doing that.  I was doing "enough to do the work" (using

I just wasn't manually _deleting_ the author's e-mail address.

In any case now I am deleting the author's e-mail address from the
To:/Cc: list (unless I forget).

Daniel
--
Daniel Barclay