Re: Shells

On Sun, Feb 09, 2003 at 11:04:31PM +0100, Thorsten Haude wrote:
> Hi,
>
> * Radek Zajkowski [Deb] <debian@finalbanana.com> [2003-02-09 22:42]:
> >I'm using the bash shell, but in the package list in dselect it lists korn
> >and zsh as loaded as well. Can I just unistall them or does my system needs
> >them anyway?
>
> I doubt you would need either one,

Some things depend on it; a music player that I can't remember the name
of does, at least.  If you were using aptitude, you'd know for sure :)

> but I recommend Zsh over the Bash.  Maybe you take a look at it.

Most certainly.  zsh is another one of those Unixy things that makes
using a computer a pleasure, rather than a chore.

--
Rob Weir <rweir@ertius.org>				http://ertius.org/