Re: libc6: How to downgrade

When you type apt-get -t unstable libc6 apt-get searches for the
unstable lines on your sources.list file.

You'll have to add the unstable lines, mine are:

deb ftp://ftp.rediris.es/pub/linux/distributions/debian/ unstable main
non-free contrib

deb-src ftp://ftp.rediris.es/pub/linux/distributions/debian/ unstable
main non-free contrib

deb http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main contrib
non-free

deb-src http://non-us.debian.org/debian-non-US unstable/non-US main
contrib non-free

The file you created, apt.conf, it's just to tell apt-get which branch
to choose, stable or unstable.

May tux wisdom be with you (in case penguins are intelligent, but that's
another story)

Chainy.