Solved: Re: libc6: How to downgrade

Hello Chainy,

Thanks for the unstable lines to use - that did the
job - I only had to do a little try on what to pass
exactly
In the end this did everything:

apt-get install -t unstable libdb1-compat libc6
libc6-dev locales

- just passing every of the progs with dependency
problems

By the way, how did you find out you need those line
in the sources.list? I tried to look it up on the net
but I didn't find any info on it (keywords: debian
apt-get "packages list" on Google)

Thanks for all your input it's been very helpfull.

Joris