Re: best way to disable journaling on ext3?

heya,

disclaimer: i've never actually done this

afaik ext3 is just ext2 with a journal tacked on.  so that given, it
should be really easy.  replace all entries that say ext3 with ext2 in
/etc/fstab, and you should be ready to go.  just make sure you shutdown
cleanly after doing so.  i don't believe you have to modify the filesystem
at all.

hth
	sean