Re: freezeups with Logitech wireless mouse

Paul Winkler wrote:

I have used both "woody" (xfree 4.1) and now "testing" (Xfree 4.2) with the wireless logitech keyboard and mouse. I have had no problems which were not resolved by pushing the reset switch on the keyboard, mouse, and control unit. Each of these buttons looks different and fooled me for sometime - make certain you are indeed pushing all the correct buttons if you have trouble.
Thanks for the sample config. I was using the wrong protocol for my mouse; once I switched it (and restarted X) my mouse wheel worked! However, I still swapped-out the mouse when X was restarting; I didn't feel like risking a freeze.

As far as the reset buttons, I've tried those in the past. It didn't resolve the freeze at those times.

- Bobman