Re: Gkrellm and app launcher

On Fri, 2003-01-31 at 09:38, Francois Chenais wrote:
> Hello,
>
> 	Is there any application launcher for GKrellm.
> 	Don't find one with apt-cache search ?
>
> 		François

There is one that I use and find it works very nicely - I have a series
of buttons configured with it to use mplayer to run a number of asx
streams. It isn't currently packaged, but I had no trouble to my
recollection building and installing it from source. You can get it at:

http://gkrellmlaunch.sourceforge.net/

The main website for GKrellm is:

http://web.wt.net/~billw/gkrellm/gkrellm.html

and it includes a page of plugins known to the GKrellm author (I love
the Mailwatch, GKrellStock, GKrellSun and GKrellWeather plugins -
particularly the ability to get detailed info in a tooltip.)
ML Kahnt New Markets Consulting
Tel: (613) 531-8684 / (613) 539-0935
Email: kahnt@hosehead.dyndns.org