Re: freezeups with Logitech wireless mouse

I have used both "woody" (xfree 4.1) and now "testing"  (Xfree 4.2) with
the wireless logitech keyboard and mouse.  I have had no problems which
were not resolved by pushing the reset switch on the keyboard, mouse,
and control unit.  Each of these buttons looks different and fooled me
for sometime - make certain you are indeed pushing all the correct
buttons if you have trouble.

Below is how my Xf86Config-4 file (/etc/X11) is setup, the mouse wheel
works fine.

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"