Re: recurring costs of computer hobby (was: Re: Mysterious disk activity)

On Tue, Jan 28, 2003 at 09:41:16AM -0800, nate wrote:
> > Your electric bills my be outrageous...
>
> If I were in california I'm sure they would be!

Not really, Oregon got stuck with thier price increase.  Oregonians
saw thier bills raise between 33% and 310%, which is why we're all
wondering, when is California going to get around to paying for it's
own damn electric?  They wanted deregulation, fine, pay for it
yourself.

"But Paul!  Won't they get stuck with food going bad and having to sit
in the dark?"

Fine, fuck them.

--
 .''`.     Baloo <baloo@ursine.dyndns.org>