cdrecord

Trying to figure out how to record a CD using cdrecord with a Ricoh MP6200A CD Burner.

Here is what I have been able to do.

First thing I do before each session is erase the cd with the following command:
cdrecord dev=0,0,0 blank=all
I believe this works as there are no errors, at least.

But to burn I have tried the following commands with no luck with any of them.

cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -data /directory/
cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -data /directory/*
cdrecord dev=0,0,0 -data /directory/file.txt
mkisofs -R /directory/ | cdrecord speed=2 dev=0,0,0 tsize=960s -

I just need to save files from a specific directory to a CD that will be readable for Windows clients.

I appreciate any feedback,

--
Curtis Vaughan
curtis@npc-usa.com