Re: M$ Curse

On Mon, Jan 27, 2003 at 05:39:37PM -0900, Andy wrote:
> > > Just boot from your CD and fix lilo.
> >
> > "fix lilo" is a large black box with "pandora" written all
> > over it.
> Understood and my apologies to the debian-user list.
> At the time, I did not see any respones to his question so I
> thought that by letting him know his Debian CD was bootable,
> this could get him started.  (probably should have just
> emailed him directly) Then others followed up with some
> excellent advice beyond what I could offer.  I am quite new
> and was helping out to the best of my ability with good
> intentions.  I understand your point totally and will try to
> make more informative and helpful posts in the future.

i'm glad you took it that way. glad to have you in the room.

nothing wrong with posting suggestions to the list, just make
sure you include some meat with the broth... :)

I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.4.20-k6 #1 Mon Jan 13 23:49:14 EST 2003 i586 unknown
DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #15 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
Is there a good place to learn snarky PERL TECHNIQUES? One of
my favorites is http://webtechniques.com, where Randall Schwartz
contributes a monthly sample, explaining line-by-line what his
code does, and why. (Look under "Programming with Perl" in the