Re: M$ Curse

On Sat, Jan 25, 2003 at 08:57:41AM -0900, Andy wrote:
> > After a Windows reinstall, I have lost lilo. How do I install lilo or any
> > bootloader, so I will be able to access my linux system?
> > As the system crash was not planned i have no floppy with my custom kernel
> > etc. The only thing i have is the Debian 3.0r0 CD set.
>
> Just boot from your CD and fix lilo.

"fix lilo" is a large black box with "pandora" written all over
it.

that's not a helluva lot of information. it's a good idea to
choose one of two options:

1) respond with assistance or inquiries,
or
2) don't respond.

given the nature of the question, your response wouldn't be
likely to help much, i'm guessing.

--
I use Debian/GNU Linux version 3.0;
Linux server 2.4.20-k6 #1 Mon Jan 13 23:49:14 EST 2003 i586 unknown

DEBIAN NEWBIE TIP #11 from Will Trillich <will@serensoft.com>
:
Which COMMANDS pertain to <xyz>? Try "apropos <xyz>",
"info <xyz>", and "man -k <xyz>".