Re: squirrelmail users can't login after 1.3.2 update

also sprach Stephen Birch <steve_debian@ironmountainsystems.com> [2003.01.17.1055 +0100]:
> As a new user, I am puzzled about what happens when stable contains a broken
> package. Since the package doesn't seem to work, will a bug fix be released
> into security.debian.org or do we have to wait until 3.0.0r2?

What problems are you having with the version in stable? It works
perfectly fine over here...

Please do not CC me! Mutt (www.mutt.org) can handle this automatically.
`. `'`
NOTE: The pgp.net keyservers and their mirrors are broken!
Get my key here: http://people.debian.org/~madduck/gpg/330c4a75.asc