Re: Curious...Are most of you in tech-related careers/schooling?

On Fri, Jan 17, 2003 at 08:50:09AM +0000, Glyn Millington wrote:
> "Scott  --sidewalking--" <sidewalking@webpipe.net> writes:
>
> > I wonder if all (or most) of you are in similar careers
>
> Doubt it - I'm a Presbyterian minister!

And I was a Dutch Reformed minister for 22 years using Linux on my
desktop for the last 5 years of that 22.  After my church could not
afford a minister any longer I had to look for something different and
now I am a system administrator.

Regards.
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4036

     "And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me,
      to give every man according as his work shall be."
                               Revelation 22:12