Re: MOUSE won't function

--- Nick Lidakis <nick.lidakis@verizon.net> wrote:
> Joris Huizer wrote:
>
> >OK for everybody - I was *still* not sure about the
> >mouse so I asked my dad who has all the hardware
> info
> >(he did the buying so he has the info :-S)
> >
> >The mouse is a Logitech MouseMan(r) Wheel, 3
> buttons
> >with wheel USB
> >

> http://www.linux-usb.org/USB-guide/x194.html
>
> Follow this link. I used all the info listed here to
> set up my usb
> Logitech scroll mouse.

:-( I tried and followed the instructions - but it
doesn't make a difference - maybe I forgot something
or  misunderstood but I really have no idea what that
would be - the only diff is I had /dev/input/mice
allready; I changed the /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file and
I have used gpm, and set settings to the logitech
mouse; Any idea what's wrong ?

 Thanks in advance