Re: exim wierdness

    "Rohan" == Rohan Nicholls <rohan.nicholls@informaat.nl> writes:

    Rohan> qualify_domain = informaat.nl which I have now commented
    Rohan> out, and ...

This one is not a real problem, particularly if you don't mind email
from your system going out with local domains set to
informaat.nl. Also, take a look at the /etc/email-addresses file.

    Rohan> local_domains = localhost:informaat.nl

    Rohan> which I have now changed to:

    Rohan> local_domains = localhost:localdomain.invalid

Incidentally, you can set "localdomain.invalid" to your machines plain
hostname. Or just leave out the domain.

    Rohan> and that seems to have done it, as I have just sent myself
    Rohan> an email at work and it worked beautifully.

Cheers!
Shyamal