network print server

     I have been using samba as a print server at home, but
     I am often mucking around on my debian box, and sometimes this
     results in my wife not being able to print.

     To increase user satisfaction I am considering purchasing one of
     these dedicated print server appliances which attach directly to
     the network.  It must work for win98, XP pro and Debian.  Ideally
     it would have parallel and usb support.

     I am looking for recommendation as to where to research what would
     work best.  I couldn't find anything at linuxprinting.org on this.

          ~Michael