Re: [apt] Disabling upgrade to insecure packages

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 11:36:27 -0600, Jamin W. Collins wrote:
> There is nothing (that I know of) in the packaging system to know which
> packages are secure and which are not.  You would need to put the
> package on hold during the insecure times and remove it from hold after.

Well, if one could put on hold a particular version of a package
(given by the user), it would be better than nothing. Is there a
way to do this?

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent@vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/> - 100%
validated (X)HTML - Acorn Risc PC, Yellow Pig 17, Championnat International