Re: [apt] Disabling upgrade to insecure packages

On Fri, Jan 10, 2003 at 06:02:11PM +0100, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> But I still want to be able to install automatically non-insecure
> versions of the package. In fact, I'd like to put on hold only the
> current version of the package.

There is nothing (that I know of) in the packaging system to know which
packages are secure and which are not.  You would need to put the
package on hold during the insecure times and remove it from hold after.
While the package is on hold, apt will not automatically take any action
to upgrade it.

--
Jamin W. Collins