Re: Simple xawtv question ...

Elijah said:

> I'm about to configure xawtv and it showed some frequency tables from
> different countries, unfortunately for me it doesn't include the
> Philippines :( from what I know we use NTSC ... which do I choose, will
> this affect my tv viewing? (first time configuring my tv-tuner).

just load it up and play with the options, I think left click on the TV
window will bring up a menu and you can choose options. Your TV card must
also support the mode your using. It will affect viewing, you most likely
won't see a picture if you try to mix & match modes. It won't cause any
damage, but it won't be viewable.

also be sure your bttv modules are loaded with the correct options to match
your tuner as well.

nate