Re: Security Question

At 09:01 AM 1/3/2003, Colin wrote:
*ahem*

I *really* wouldn't bother trying to convince them. It's not worth
fighting with people like that.

Okay I will keep that in mind thanks 4 the tip :)

Can we see a few lines of code around those locations in that file?

If there doesn't seem to be any proprietary stuff I will surely post it to the list. But I have to check first. (I don't want to be in trouble for compromising the companies vpn but I don't see it as a problem
 since you would need authentication codes.)

John

--
<>< Proverbs 3:5 "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;"