Another query on NVIDIA under linux 2.4.20

Hi again.

We have NVIDIA working now under linux 2.4.20 as I described in an
earlier message.  But there remains one glitch.   When we reboot, the
NVIDIA drivers are never loaded, and NVIDIA won't run, until we
reinstall the NVIDIA kernel by hand.

I suppose that we could force the loading of NVIDIA using modprobe
somewhere in one of the inti.d files.  But it would have seemed that
this should have been done by the NVIDIA kernel install process or
kmod.  Any comments about this?

Larry Hunsicker