Re: Another query on NVIDIA under linux 2.4.20

heya,

have you tried putting the module name in /etc/modules?  all the modules
listed in that file get modprobed automatically at bootup.  i'm not sure
why you'd have to do that if you installed the Debian Way, iirc i didn't
need to do that on my (2.4.19 and 2.4.18) boxen.

hth
	sean