Re: SOLVED - Converting router from W2K to Debian

On Sat, 2002-11-02 at 05:39, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi

I've finally gotten NAT working. Thanks for everyone's help. I had
seriously misconfigured the server the first time around due to not
fully understanding how DNS would be functioning and that ended up
leading to having a non-working ipmasq and iptables setup. I now have
everything up and running and have already written a few of the rules
that I need with iptables. This is a LOT easier than the old M$ way. :)

This is being sent from my mail server which is BEHIND my recently
configured NAT box so all is well. :) Thanks to everyone for all the
suggestions. I've set up two DNS zones for now. the-love-shack.net and
the-love-shack.lan (inspired, though in reverse, by Kirk Strauser :).

-Alex