Better calendar tool?

What do people use out there for a personal calendar tool?

I've been using gnomecal, from gnome-pim, but it's too buggy: I've
installed the latest version from unstable and still it can't do the
most trivial things, such as displaying meetings that start at on the
half-hour properly.  This bug has been reported in the BTS for ~3
months.

So surely there are other graphical calendar managers out there: what do
others use?  I'd prefer something that comes all in one piece and does
alarms, etc. without having to hook up bits and pieces (i.e., hooking an
Emacs calendar tool to xmessage, etc.)  I can do it, and I have even
done it in the past, but I'm looking for something more straightforward
right now.

Thx...

 Paul D. Smith <pausmith@nortelnetworks.com> HASMAT--HA Software Mthds & Tools