autodns-dhcp on Debian

Hi there people,

I am trying to set up a Debian package called "autodns-dhcp".
The idea is that when dhcpd issues a lease, this package enters the client
details into the bind configuration for the local domain - thus allowing
named to find the clients details and therefore avoiding (I hope) and
unwanted dialouts to the other nameservers...
The problem is that every time the ddns.pl script is called I get this
output:

orinoco:/usr/share/doc/autodns-dhcp# ddns.pl
/bin/cp: cannot stat `': No such file or directory
ddns.pl 0.50: can't open
Died at /usr/sbin/ddns.pl line 228.

Is there anyone out there with any knowledge of autodns-dhcp that could
possibly help?

Cheers,

Pete.