Re: 8" display on a 14" screen

on Mon, Apr 01, 2002, Dale Hair (dale@meridian-electric.com) wrote:
> I reinstalled woody on my wife's thinkpad and now I only have an 8"
> display on the 14" screen.  How do I fix this?

There's a set of utilities for the ThinkPad which allow you to access
BIOS features which, conveniently enough, aren't accessible at the boot
prompt.  Naturally, the tools that come with the ThinkPad work only
under Legacy MS Windows.

However ;-), there's a Debian package:

    tpctl - ThinkPad configuration tools for GNU/Linux

...you want to configure the screen to stretch.

Peace.

--
Karsten M. Self <kmself@ix.netcom.com>           http://kmself.home.netcom.com/
   How to unwedge / disable your X display manager login: