Re: debian installation problem: AT keyboard detection with ASUS-A7A266,

#include <hallo.h>
Travis Ash Bradshaw wrote on Tue Apr 02, 2002 um 12:05:00AM:

and help tracking this problem down. I have another keyboard USB
keyboard that breaks when Linux is loaded.

> If I should be installing woody, and the *installation* kernel for woody
> has USB support, then I would consider that a very plausable solution.

There is limited space, so only the bf2.4 flavor brings the modules.
Wait some days till the new release of boot-floppies is installed in the
archive (version 3.0.22). With this release, you can specify: "linux
keytimer" at the boot prompt, which will emulate the "Return" keypress
(where needed) until the USB drivers are loaded (and you can use the
keyboard as-usual).

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.