Re: Instalation question: Toshiba TECRA 8000

Hi

I have a Tecra 8000 and my compamy use loads of these. We all have
problems booting CDs. Some seem to work and some don't.  The thing to do
is top make a boot floppy(s) (number depends on the distribution) and
boot from that. You will find once it has booted the kernel from the
floppy the rest of the install will be able to read the CD no problem.

Pat