Re: Outlook calendar sharing?

On 12/21/2002 9:55 PM, Frank Copeland wrote:
On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 02:39:27AM +0000, Hell.Surfers@cwctv.net wrote:

I dont think making him search elseware because you cant be bothered to cc
him is fair, its NOT obvious Debian has archives, so im ccing him your
message below you ass.

If he found the list he can find the archives. And *don't* CC me on list
mail again, you ass.

I agree if he found the lists, it's only polite to subscribe to it, if he expects help from it.

What in the hell is wrong with people? The list is here for a reason, one is expected to subscribe if one want's to derive benefit from it.

It's plain rude to expect a cc' when one can't get off one's behind to either subscribe or view the archive.

I got an itchy spot on my arse, I'm not feeling up to scratching it, will you please?