Re: Open Office under testing

On Sun, Dec 22, 2002 at 07:14:18PM -0800, Deryk Barker wrote:

| Thanks, but this doesn't work either!

| I'm starting to tear my hair out over this: I *must* have OO running
| on my new machine before I can hand the old one over to my wife as
| promised...

Want to try "unstable"?  It's really quite stable :-).  I've been
using OOo for a couple weeks now.  It worked flawlessly for me.
(except for some usability issues and a little incorrect operation
importing a .doc and a .ppt document)

$ apt-cache policy openoffice.org
openoffice.org:
  Installed: 1.0.1-7
  Candidate: 1.0.1-7
  Version Table:
 *** 1.0.1-7 0
         80 http://http.us.debian.org sid/contrib Packages
        100 /var/lib/dpkg/status

-D

--
Microsoft: "Windows NT 4.0 now has the same user-interface as Windows 95"
    Windows 95: "Press CTRL-ALT-DEL to reboot"

http://dman.ddts.net/~dman/