Help setting up NetSaint on Debian 3.0

Trying to set up NetSaint on a freshly installed box running Debian 3.0. After getting the base system, X Windows and Mozilla loaded, I installed Apache and NetSaint. During the NetSaint install, I had the package automatically configure Apahce, add the netsaintadmin user and enable NetSaint external command interface.

After making sure both Apache and NetSaint are running, I opened Mozilla and went to http://localhost/netsaint (as per docs). When I did this, I received:

Not Found
The requested URL /netsaint was not found on this server.

What other configuration needs to be done to get NetSaint running. During installation, the package states that this should be working (at a very base level) out of the box.

Thanks,

Ken McCord