Re: how to build mozilla .deb's from sources?

On 12/20/02 10:20, Osamu Aoki wrote:

[Andrew Hurt] >-> Here goes my way--not necessarily the _proper_ way

I agree but I would do this a bit differently If I had to
(I did not do this.)  After adding deb-src for unstable and in
testing environment (or in woody if you are lucky)

So if you wanted to rebuild for slightly old environment than latest
unstable

# apt-get build-dep mozilla-snapshot
# apt-get source -b mozilla-snapshot

Thank you for the pointers--my habits have been 'dialup-motivated' and way too scattered, but things have changed (for the most part), so I'll have to explore.
--
areur
ndwht