Re: how to build mozilla .deb's from sources?

-> On 12/19/02 09:05, Matus "fantomas" Uhlar wrote:
-> >I'd like to compile mozilla distribution directly from source/CVS.
-> >Is there any 'easy' way to do it? I see there is already
-> >build/packages/debian directory in sources from mozilla.org; however i was
-> >not able to compile mozilla using it.
-> >
-> >Can anyone help me with proper instructions?
->
-> Here goes my way--not necessarily the _proper_ way (-:
->
-> I always get the sources from ftp.debian.org in /debian/pool/main/m/mozilla
-> then grab the *.orig.tar.gz, *.diff.gz and *.dsc of whatever version I want
-> (like mozilla_1.2.1-3.*) and save them to /home/me/wherever

you have not read my question - I am downloading the sources from
mozilla.org (and by running CVS).

I know how to build mozilla from debian sources. But I want to build new
versions more often than releases are made, that's why I want to build them
on my own...

I am not sure that I will be able to build packages after running cvs...
--
 Matus "fantomas" Uhlar, uhlar@fantomas.sk ; http://www.fantomas.sk/
 Posli tento mail 100 svojim znamim - nech vidia aky si idiot