Re: LAN IPv6 global connectivity HOWTO

On Thu, 2002-12-19 at 19:52, Jeremy T. Bouse wrote:

> [..] Your construction of the EUI-64 is off a bit... [..]

Thanks a million for your explanation : turns out I had really not
understood how to produce an address. As a result, I rewrote sections
6.1 "Setting up the router's LAN interface" and 6.2 "Setting up the
stateless autoconfiguration server". Writing a howto is a good way to
make sure you really understand the subject...

The updated and corrected version is still at the same place :
http://www.jipo.org/jim/Jims_LAN_IPv6_global_connectivity_howto.html

Now I think that it can really be an useful resource for newcomers to
IPv6.