woody and X on a Sun UltraSparc 1 Creator

OK, got woody installed OK but I can't seem to figure out which video
to use when trying to set up X. Has anyone else set up woody and X-4
on an UltraSparc 1 Creator? Any tips appreciated.

No mail access on the machine yet so copies of errors from startx will
be difficult. If noone replies with a magical solution I'll get
ssh/mutt working on the box so I can reach the IMAP box on my home
machine (accessing now via squirrelmail on another box).

Thanks

--
Gerald
http://www.phorce1.com