Re: Procmail attachment pruning (was Procmail attachment filtering)

On Friday 20 Dec 2002 6:46 pm, csj@mindgate.net wrote:
> For some reason I read Tom's problem differently. Does somebody
> have a rule to remove the attachment and retain the text of an
> email? Or how do you disentangle the text from an email that has
> both text and html parts (as if there are mail readers that can't
> handle pure text mail)?

I didnt mean to filter out attachments and leave text, i did mean just to dump
all messages that contain potentially viral attachments, as there is 0 chance
that someone would send me a valid email containing such an attachment.

Tom