Re: IMAP recommendations

On Wed, Dec 18, 2002 at 06:15:12PM +0100, Jean-Marc V. Liotier wrote:
| On Wed, 2002-12-18 at 17:03, Henrique de Moraes Holschuh wrote:
[...]
| If it is so straightforward, it is indeed very nice. But what about if I
| want to interface a local Postfix to it ? I can't get Postfix to talk to
| Cyrus, so if there is a recipe as simple as the one you give for Cyrus
| alone I will be very happy...

The debian package has these comments in master.cf :

# In order to use the "cyrus" message transport below, configure it
# in main.cf as the mailbox_transport.

#cyrus	  unix	-	n	n	-	-	pipe
#  flags=R user=cyrus argv=/usr/sbin/cyrdeliver -e -m ${extension} ${user}

Have you tried that?

-D

--
Q:      What's the difference between a computer salesman and a used
        car salesman?