Re: 2.5.50 on Woody

#include <hallo.h>
arief_mulya wrote on Tue Dec 17, 2002 um 01:10:41PM:
> Thank you for kind explanation.
> Now, suppose me still wants to get into it.
> What will I need?
>
> I learn from previous posts, I'll need newest modutils.
> Then what else? I plan to stick on woody for a while, not

...if you would be ready, you would not ask this question. This is a simple
answer. You would now what to ask, that is a level of trouble resistancy and
problem solving strategies that you should bring with you when you start
playing with experimental (but essential!) software.

Gruss/Regards,
Eduard.