RE: urgent - system slow after spamassassin

Certainly, razor is not required to run spamassassin, though it is nice to
have it.
What I suggested is that you can check if it is razor (+ misconfigured
firewall) that slows your system down, so you might get to know what to fix.
I personnally use razor as well, and find it pretty cool. It defin,etely
makes the spam filter more accurate.

Vincent